Sunday, September 27, 2009

PETCO-Where the pets go! And the Mariners.

This week has been a good one! To begin, I will start with the thing that sticks out in my memory most. To make a slightly long story shorter, I will just say that Travis and I were greeted by a SWAT team the other morning outside our apartment. I guess the guy below us on the first floor had called 9-1-1 stating that he had a gun and a hostage and was going to kill someone. AWESOME.Turns out it was just a man who didn't want to take his meds and the only hostage was himself. Of course, we found this all out AFTER the SWAT team led us to the laundry room for some quick questions. It was frightening to say the least.

On a lighter note, Travis and I have now been married for just over 2 months now. WOOT! He surprised me with some great flowers, which are now in full bloom. Such a cutie, I know. Other fun news, Travis will be 32 years young on Sept. 30. We are going to fly to San Diego, CA with our fantastic flight benefits to watch the Mariners play the Padres @ PETCO Field. We are pretty excited, I hope it turns out to be a  good birthday for him. He deserves a fun one! That is the third state we will have visited within the last month. :)

I will let him update on how his birthday was with, hopefully, some good pictures and good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment